Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Holday writing

I have been working on my holiday writhing. It's about a drone I got with my own money. I tried to get
To gold level and added a lot of detail. Something that is tricky is reading it and checking it makes sense. I read it lots of times to check. Next time I will read in a little voice to check.

I flew  my Sky Ziper in the Holiday. I did stunts which  flips the sky ziper. It's a drone. The drone
is green and black. The drone  lasts 7 min until the batteries are flat.
I have 4 propellers and they are green. The propeller makes it lift and fly. There's a controller that has 2 control sticks 1 that Makes it go up and down and 1 that changes the direction.The green lights and the red lights are at the Bottom. When the green lights are flashing its not connected. I got the sky Ziper from The Warehouse.
There were 2 Sky Zipers  1 had a Camera and the the other 1 is the same 1 but no Camera. I fly it on my own.   You have to not fly it to high or it will get stuck in a tree. Sometimes I fly it at the park most of the time I fly it in my driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment